Step 1: Who Am I?
- How Do I Learn: Identify your dominant learning style(s) for more effective study.
- What Are My Values?: What's really important for you in your life?
- Inner Heroes: Understanding your personality traits can enhance your communication skills. Discover careers and education themes that match your inner hero.
- MicroSkills: Discover functional transferable skills to enhance self confidence and find careers to match.
- Occ-U-Sort: Reality check - do your expectations meet the realities of the labor market?
- True Colors: Find your dominant True Color and compatible careers. More about True Colors
Step 2: Where Am I Going?
- Occupations: Over 2500 titles with clearly written and detailed descriptions. Including videos, wages and outlook, and the majors to get there.
- Brief Occupations in English & Spanish: Short, one-page descriptions of occupations.
- Military Occupations: Learn about careers found in the military.
- Entrepreneurship: Also known as self-employment, this database has tips and suggestions about working for yourself.
- Job Search Guide: A detailed overview of the job search process including creating resumes.
Step 3: How Do I Get There?
- Programs of Study: College majors and training programs and the schools offering them.
- Education & Training Themes: Majors and training programs grouped by themes and their True Color and Inner Hero.
- Colleges and Universities & Short-term Training Find schools and programs that fit your circumstances and requirements.
- Financial Aid Guide: Tips on applying for aid and where to look.
- Funding Finder (Optional): Find scholarships and awards that match your characteristics. More information
Our partner, Career Builder, helps our users find current job openings:
We've been helping students for over 40 years!
Articles for Students by Carol Christen
STUDENT TESTIMONIAL: Student's Survey Response to: What were you looking for when you came to EUREKA?
It was a pleasure using EUREKA. Navigating the website was also a breeze. GREAT JOB!