Step 1: Who Am I?
Find out more about yourself and what you want to do.
- MicroSkills: Discover functional transferable skills to put on your resume and see how they transfer to other work environments.
- What Are My Values?: What's really important for you in your life?
- Inner Heroes: Understanding your personality traits can enhance your communication skills.
- Occ-U-Sort: Reality check - do your expections meet the realities of the labor market?
- True Colors: Find your dominant True Color and compatible careers. More about True Colors
- How Do I Learn: Review what your dominant learning style(s) may be, and consider study techniques that may fit your learning style.
Visit our partner for current job openings:
Step 2: Where Am I Going?
Even in a tight job market, the GOOD NEWS is that there are always job openings!
- Occupations: Over 2500 titles with clearly written and detailed descriptions. Including videos, wages and outlook, and the majors to get there.
- Brief Occupations in English & Spanish: Short, one-page descriptions of occupations.
- Military Occupations: Learn about careers found in the military.
- Entrepreneurship: Ever consider owning your own business? Find out what's involved.
- Job Search Guide: A detailed overview of the job search process including creating resumes.
Step 3: How Do I Get There?
Take what you have learned to land in the career that you want.
- Majors/Programs of Study: Do you need training? Find the progams or major(s) required to realize your dream job.
- Education & Training Themes: Majors and training programs grouped by themes and their True Color and Inner Hero.
- Colleges and Universities & Short-term Training Explore schools offering training options.
- School Filters: Find schools that meet specific criteria including degree type, school setting and majors offered.
Job Search Guide: Sharpen your job search skills, learn how to:
- Research the job market and conduct information interviews to find openings in your area of interest.
- Develop your resume to help you get that interview!
- Network to find the hidden job market. Someone you meet may provide the job lead you need.
- Turn Volunteer work into a paying job.
- Financial Aid Guide: Tips on applying for aid and where to look.
- Funding Finder (Optional): Find scholarships and awards that match your characteristics. More information